Thinking of Ordering Yarn For Your Shop?
- Kokomo Yarns is a small wholesaler owned by two women with a teeny staff of one part-time helper
- We ship as soon as we are able, but may be out of stock in some colors. We will always contact you about issues.
- Most hand-dyed yarns are dyed to order and may take longer to ship. We will always give you an idea of shipping times.
- As of July 1, 2019 we are implementing a $100 minimum for all orders with the exception of stitch markers.
- We are moving to a "per bag" minimum for all yarn. Our hand dyers have requested this for their lines and we prefer not to have "orphaned" skeins from various dyelots kicking around our storage room. For most of our commercial lines, we are offering special packages for those who wish to "sample" our yarn before carrying the full line.
- Another great way to test our yarns is through our kits. We are adding new kits every few months and welcome suggestions.
- Make sure you request membership to our website via firstname.lastname@example.org! Kelli periodically updates the website and the member area with new information, order forms, and patterns.